2020 Group Calendar
Contact Tony Harry for more information: (906) 249-0906
The ( team) riders orv club of marquette county believes that it is important that we share the directives from the State of Michigan that directly impact our trails. This directive restricts us from completing our normal spring trail inspections/maintenance where we would normally identify and correct down trees, holes, or wash outs that could be a safety issue for the riders. For this reason team riders ask you to take extra care if you do get out on our trails.
Stay Safe, Stay Home, Stay Healthy:::::::
Team Riders of marquette Activity list of Rides and meeting 2020 . single$ 20.00 family $30.00 ,business $100.00. you can also go to our web site and download the application http://www.teamridersmqt.org
TEAM RIDERS CLUB RIDES 2020
…hi everyone team riders will be doing the gwinn parade on the 4th of july if anyone wants to join let me no …it starts at 10am line up 9am i will be there at 8;30am behind the elementary school on the road going to the cemetery…all is welcome……
1) we are doing trail maintenance on silver creek trail sat.leaving 7am if anyone wants to help
2) we are doing the gwinn parade 4th of july it starts 10am lineup 9am . i will be there by 8;30 am to decorate anyone wants to go let me no….
3) july 11th is a club ride Negaunee ice arena trail head to republic for lunch and back…. start at 11;00am all is welcome.
4) july 25th gwinn to arnold ride 10am meet at the gwinn high school parking lot all is welcome on our rides.
5) August 8th we are planning a ride to mount arvon then to the finns for lunch and back home…this will be a long day ride not sure on what time we will be back….starting at 9am at the negannee ice arena trail head lots of room to park…..
our next rides for the year will be made at our membership meeting…THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
ALL OF OUR RIDES OUR WEATHER PERMITTING>>
CHECK OUT OUR NEW UPDATES ON OUR WEB PAGE :: www.teamridersmqt.org help your local orv club of marquette county …..by donating or helping out on trails ….you can contact tony 249-0906.
THREE FREE WEEKEND COMING IN JUNE
During the June Free ORV Weekend (June 13 & 14), not only can you ride your ORV for free, but the Recreation Passport entry fee is being waived that weekend (you can enter all state parks and boating access sites for free) AND it’s Free Fishing Weekend, where residents and out-of-state visitors can fish without a license! Do all three, for free.
If you no any one that has a atv that they want to donate it to our club we have our 5013c and they can us it as a tax write off we need atv,s to work on trails for members that don,t have one please help thanks again for your support. tony harry president of (team)riders of Marquette county
**For any other rides wanting to go on contact Tony Harry at 249-0906 or john oja 906-458-2263 ride coordinators .
Team riders of marquette county wants to say thank you for all for nurses week……you are great thank you for everything you do…….