2021 Group Calendar
Contact Tony Harry for more information: (906) 249-0906
hi everyone team riders of marquette county needs your help if you can,,, team riders is working with Superior Alliance for independent living Disability services & support organization in marquette michigan…….. SAIL…. for short….. and we are working together to have a vets and family ride with orvs starting at the ojibwa casino parking lot for a ride toward lakenland and the deerton twp: areas……sail group in charge of vets and family limit 25 . sept 18th 2021 start at 10:30am for the ride …then cook out at lakenland……. for around 11;30 to 12;30pm .after cookout ride back to the casino ……where thay all can go home…
Now we need sidexsides……. to help give our vets and family members a ride to and from the casino and lakenland and a little ride around deerton areas…..please pass this on we need help if you can help with this call tony harry 906-360-5585 or club phone is 906-249-0906 leave me your name and phone number or email firstname.lastname@example.org. i will have a flyer out with in a few weeks to send out ……we need your help mark your calenders sept 18th 2021 10;30am
WE NEED YOU & YOUR SIDEXSIDES
What a beautiful day for the Veterans ride. The weather couldn’t have more perfect! Good times and food for all! We even had a bull moose cross the trail in front of us. Thank you to club members and Midway rentals for providing the rides. Thank you to U.P. Vets Served for organizing an amazing event!
thanks to midway rentals for the use of sidexsides and thanks to sail and our vets and family members we all had a great time……team riders orv club of marquette county..
MEETINGS FOR TEAM RIDERS 2021
Hi everyone team riders first orv meeting will be at the silver creek church 219 silver creek road in chocolay twp” at 6pm april 6th tuesday night…. come on down and join our team………meet and greet..we will talk about voting,,,,club rides…..trail maintenance……more trails coming…and also trail projects….signage….hope to seeya there.and thanks for your support…..
hi everyone our next club meeting will be may 10th 6pm at the gwinn inn 170 w flint st.gwinn mi. pizza will be provided only. hope to see ya there….thanks for your support….
hi everyone our next club meeting will be june 7th monday night 6.pm at the Hiawatha snowmobile club house on 553….
hi everyone our next club meeting will be july 19th place Hiawatha snowmobile club 6pm on county rd. 553
August:::: 9th is our club meeting 6;30pm at the gwinn nordeen park in gwinn
SEPT:::Our next team riders club meeting will be at the gwinn nordeen park sept 13th 6;30pm hope to seeya there.
OCT__our next meeting will be Wednesday oct 13th full throttle bar in little lake.6;30pm we will ride our atvs from the Gwinn high school parking lot at 5;30pm to 6pm to the full throttle for a ride your atv to meeting night .see ya at the meeting some prizes will be giving out. thanks everyone for all your support.
Team Riders orv club of marquette county membership for 2021 . single$ 20.00 family $30.00 ,business $100.00. you can also go to our web site and download the application http://www.teamridersmqt.org
TEAM RIDERS CLUB RIDES 2021
1) hi all some of us are taking a orv ride friday morning if any one wants to come all is welcome………meeting at the gwinn baseball field 9;30am going to republic for lunch and back 4/23/2021….
2)hi all a few of us our taking a club ride from gwinn high parking lot to arnold and back to check out trail we will eat lunch at knotty pine…start at 10 am april 17th …sat morning…… not sure on what time we will be back…..all is welcome.
3) Team riders will be doing a club tour ride for some people from Ellettsville Indiana they have a group of orvs coming up for 2 days our first day will be 9am June 10th to Mt.Arvon .. Finns for lunch. Skanee big Ericks bridge and riding back. taking off from the parking lot next to McDonalds behind the motel Ishpeming….9am June 11th meet at the same place in Ishpeming and take a ride to Arnold and back both days will be long days but will be fun.more up dates as we get closer to the date all is welcome for the two rides…..email or call tony ….email@example.com 906-249-0906..
4) TEAM RIDERS is doing a club ride this sat morning june 19th 2021 leaving at 9:30am from gwinn high school parking lot and going for a ride to republic eat at summer place for lunch and ride back should be a great day for a ride all is welcome. for more info call jon oja 458-2263
JULY 2021 RIDES
5) hi all john is plaining a ride sunday morning july 11th 2021 leaving gwinn high school parking lot 9am and heading to felch to solbergs for lunch and back should be a great ride ……all is welcome.
6) hi everyone we are planning a club ride july 17th starting at 9;30am casino parking lot for a ride to the Chatham pub in Chatham mi.for lunch….. should be a great ride and back to the casino.all is welcome.
7) team riders is planning a club ride july 31st 9;30am leaving Negaunee ice arena trail head for a ride to mt.shasta restaurant for lunch and back too the ice arena ….all is welcome.
8) team riders is planning a club ride on Aug. 28th from the Gwinn H.S. parking lot for a ride to the knotty pine in arnold for lunch and back we will leave around 10am.
9) we are planning club ride from gwinn high school parking lot sept 25th leaving at 9;30am for a ride to the buck horn restaurant munising area and back all is welcome.
we are going on a club ride saturday oct 9th 10 am,, start at gwinn high school parking lot.for a ride to arnold on our club trail lots of work has been done on the trail i want to check it out with our club members eating lunch at knotty pine then back to gwinn.thanks for your support.
Our next rides for the year will be made at one of the membership meetings…THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
ALL OF OUR RIDES OUR WEATHER PERMITTING>>
2021 ADOPT.A.HIGHWAY PTCKUP DATES.
hi everyone we are looking for help with our clubs MDOT cleanup on us 41 it will be sunday morning may 2nd at 9am ….. No back bending i have tools lol got some grabbers…..if you can show up at the us 41 and m94 state turnout parking lot and i will set ya up…..thanks for all your support and thanks to all on our first club meeting we had a great turn out thanks for coming to join……
May I – May 9th Entire Upper Peninsula..
July 17th – 25th Statewide.
September 25th – October 3.d Statewide
CHECK OUT OUR NEW UPDATES ON OUR WEB PAGE :: www.teamridersmqt.org help your local orv club of marquette county …..by donating or helping out on trails ….you can contact tony 249-0906.
ENJOY TWO FREE ORV WEEKENDS THIS SUMMER
Twice a year, residents and nonresidents legally can ride without buying an ORV license or trail permit during Free ORV Weekends June 12-13 and Aug. 21-22, 2021. All other ORV rules and laws still apply.
Riders will have access to nearly 3,800 miles of off-road trails and the state’s six scramble areas (Bull Gap, Black Lake Scramble Area, Holly Oaks ORV Park, The Mounds, Silver Lake State Park, St. Helen’s Motorsport Area). *There is an additional entrance fee at Holly Oaks ORV Park.
During the June Free ORV Weekend (June 12-13), not only can you ride your ORV for free, but the Recreation Passport entry fee is being waived that weekend (you can enter all state parks and boating access sites for free) AND it’s Free Fishing Weekend, where residents and out-of-state visitors can fish without a license! Do all three, for free.
If you no any one that has a atv that they want to donate it to our club we have our 5013c and they can us it as a tax write off we need atv,s to work on trails for members that don,t have one please help thanks again for your support. tony harry president of (team)riders of Marquette county
**For any other rides wanting to go on contact Tony Harry at 249-0906 or john oja 906-458-2263 ride coordinators .
Team riders of marquette county wants to say thank you for all for nurses week……you are great thank you for everything you do…….